IP54 Security Turnstile Single Channel Eletronic For Subway Station / Hoverport
||≤95%, No Condensation
||no motor ,Semiautomatic Mechanism, solenoid and electromagnet mechanism, with shock absorber
||+12V Level Signal or Pulse Wide>100ms DC12V pulse, Current>10Ma
||without RS485 Communication
||Stainless steel 304,thickness is no less than 1.5mm
||5--8 Million(Continuous Opening and Closing Operation)
||1630*1450*2300mm ,Many size can be choice or custom made as demand
||Stainless Steel Brushed / Powder Coating(Optional)
||Subway Station, Hoverport,Tourism Sports,Exhibition, Swimming Hall,Residence Area,Enterprise’s Entrance and Exit Attendance,Gateway Guard,Charge Management,Special Access Control
Product Description :
The full body is made of 304# stainless steel; consist of three bars, mechanism, electric circuit, electromagnetic, hydraulic damper, led lamp and so on. It is pedestrian access the upgrading product of tripod turnstile. With standard fire interface, arm can be free rotation by force for evacuation even power is not cut offwhen fire alarm triggered.
Anti-passback, with hydraulic damper, low impact sound and high durability:
Structure: the entire product shape plate 304 stainless steel plate, stamping, rustproof, durable, the equipment is simple to use, no maintenance.
◇ external dimensions: 1630X1450X2300
◇ brake lever length: 600(mm)
◇ weight: 200KG
◇ brake lever steering: one-way two-way
◇ working environment: indoor and outdoor (preferably with awning)
1. High Security, anti-crawling, anti-climbing, no need guard for the gate.
2. Free rotation by force when power off. Locked when power on.
3. Arm locked until a valid signal is given.
4. Reset automatically, after authorizer pass through, arm back to zero position and locked.
5. Memory can be set, swipe cards several times for group pass.
6. One way or two way controlled.
7. Pass right will be cancelled if authorizer does not pass within preset time.
8. With standard inputs and outputs, can be integrated with different access control devices.
9. Control by PC.
◆ high security occasions: prisons, military places, etc.
◆ institutions of science and education: colleges and universities, research institutes, libraries, etc.
◆ commercial service places: supermarkets, shopping malls, hotels, clubs, Banks, etc.
◆ leisure and entertainment places: parks, scenic spots, amusement parks, etc.
◆ transportation station: bus station, railway station, subway station, airport, etc.